Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Grand Finale

This past week has been amazing and I am very proud of my final product. Although I will still add few changes before I turn my project, it is still beautiful! I finished my two page spread the other day and have put some final touches on each page. This process has been so wonderful and I have never thought the day would come where I got the opportunity to create  my very own magazine. I truly am so proud of my work. I began this project with very little prior knowledge. I had't known how to layout a page, how to take an epic photo of food, or even known what a "masthead" was! This process has taught me how to use hardware and software for various usages, how to work with one another, how to blog, and how to make an idea into reality. Another thing I has learned is the power of the IPhone. By just using the IPhone 7 and a white sheet, my photos came out almost professional! I also got a taste of how tough it really is to get that perfect picture. 
And not to mention, research has played a very large role in the making of this project as well. Researching multiple magazines, photos, layouts, genres, conventions, how to make my own photography studio, and more has been the sole purpose of how I really created this masterpiece. 
...and a big shoutout to my partner Paige Lewis for being there every step of the way. Although we didn't always agree on everything, we created something amazing! Anyways, I can't wait to upload my CCR and final magazine! :)

Until next time, Lysh

No comments:

Post a Comment