Tuesday, March 28, 2017

....And Some More Issues

After meeting with my peers again today, I received even more feedback. I presented an outline I've created online and my peers agreed that my outline looks as if my partner and I are unaware of what a proper magazine looks like. I would still like to keep my border, but there are going to need to be some minor changes on our cover page layout. Besides that, I have come up with a solution for our Title and color! Our main colors will be orange, black, and white. The border will be orange, the font will be black, and the "Z" on "Bitez" will be orange (the same shade as the border). To make sure consumers view our title as "Bitez", the z will stand out and there will be a bite mark on the B. We have also decided that instead of making our cover page "blockish", we are going to have our cover image fill the entire page but still inside the border and there will be more cover lines than we have originally planned. Although I was very excited to challenge the typical food/baking magazine characteristics, I will still be able to make my magazine unique and artistic.

Today after school I met with my partner to start re-modeling our cover page.
Here is our VERY rough draft without any photos yet and below is just a general layout. *pictures will be done on Thursday*

We agreed to use the font "impact" and bold it and we have clearly chosen orange as our main magazine color. 

Today we also took some pictures to practice:



And below is me actually creating this Photo opportunity


 After practicing and challenging our creativity, we will get prepared to take our final photos on Thursday.
  
Until next time, Lysh





No comments:

Post a Comment