Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Back On Track

Finally, I am back on track! After looking over some major issues, my partner and I sat down and discussed. We agreed on a final layout for our table of contents, a final font, and took some awesome pictures. We will be mimicking this style of layout below for our table of contents:
Our table of contents background photo will be an image pertaining to food/baking, the words "Table of Contents" will always be placed creatively, and we will have our content information on the right side as well. Heres a draft of what I would like mine to look like:
There will be information on the right bottom under the rolling pin, which will be done by Tuesday the 4th. 
As for my cover page, I took over 200 photos today to get a perfect shot and I ended up with a very nice cover image! 
Since I am doing an April edition, I wanted my cover image to be very spring! By spring I mean refer to flowers, easter, and pastel colors. Here is what this image would look like as my cover image:
(not a finalized product, just the idea)
Looking at it now, I'm not sure if I still like the boarder on my magazine.
There is still much work to be done but I am extremely proud of the progress I have made and cannot wait for the final result! Tomorrow My partner and I will be finalizing our advertisement, two page spread layout, main color, and magazine content in general. I will also be researching how to "take a bite" out of the "B" and the bottom right corner and how to utilize graphics in my magazine!

Until next time, Lysh


No comments:

Post a Comment